Columbia Women's Arcadia Rain Jacket

 
Great Rain Jacket

This jacket has been great. It keeps the rain out leaving me completely dry. The only complaint I would have to say about this jacket is that towards the waste it's a little bit tighter compared to the rest of the jacket.

Columbia Womens Arcadia Rain Jacket-Tarte/White

This is a beautiful jacket in "Tarte"/White. Tarte is like a rasberry color which looks great against white. The small was a perfect fit for my 18 year old daughter. She is pretty thin for 18. The material is soft but beads water excellently! 
 
mxryda96

Bought this as a christmas present for my girlfriend and ran small so just be sure to order a size larger. Super warm and water resistant which made it nice 
 
  Columbia Women's Arcadia Rain Jacket (Apparel)
I love this jacket! I am a freshman in college and it rains a lot unexpectedly so I needed one and I'm very happy with this purchase. It fits very well and keeps me dry, it also provides some warmth. The hood is great because it covers my whole head and has the ledge to keep rain from getting on your face. I am 5"6 and 130 pounds and I have a medium, it fits well and has some room for a fleece or hoodie underneath on really cold days. I got the navy/white and it looks really fresh, I definitely recommend this rain jacket!
 

Tija Brown "T.Brown"
I just got my jacket yesterday afternoon (just in time- it's raining today) and I love it!! I had tried it on in the store (Dick's), but wasn't willing to spend the money. For the price on Amazon, I couldn't resist buying it. The jacket is fitted and is perfect in length. The hood has a small visor on it to help shield your face from the rain. While it is light weight, it does keep you warm. I am able to wear a sweater underneath the jacket, and it still fits perfect. I don't have a bad complaint! 
 
 
 
 
 
lo recomiendo
excelente chaqueta, me gusta mucho, llego en perfecta condiciones, y en el tiempo estipulado. es excelente para la lluvia y en otras condiciones climaticas